We know that finding a reliable lawyer of in another country is a complicated task that requires a great investment of time. Only small and medium law firms are fully aware of their local market, and are able to adapt to the needs that require foreign companies. The network allows a quick solution to a legal problem in another country through the law firm of its place of residence.
La Paz – Bolivia, Santa Cruz - Bolivia
Languages: Spanish, English, French.
Rigoberto Paredes & Asociados was established by a very traditional Bolivian family that has created and nourished accredited law men and women for over a century. Among them is the perpetual honoris causa, President of the Firm, Dr. Manuel Rigoberto Paredes Iturri, who established important foundational lessons, values and principles which our Firm continues to maintain. The legal services offered by our Law Firm maintain a quality standard that some of the most important international certifiers, including CHAMBERS & PARTNERS, IFLR-1000, LEGAL 500 y CORPORATE INTL, continuously praise, recommending our services for our efficiency, quality and satisfied clients. At the core of our services lies our exemplary professional staff that have excelled throughout their careers by intensely combining theory and practice in their respective work areas. The diverse academic awards and recognitions our Firm has obtained reflect our high degree of specialization, as does the persevering education labor granted by our members in the most prestigious universities of the country.
Rigoberto Paredes & Asociados is divided into specialized departments, which together make us a full-service firm. This gives us the right professional structure to provide legal services in most areas of law, with emphasis on the business area.
The professional lawyers who will be in charge of your legal affairs will have at least some of the following qualifications:
1. Proven experience in cases and/or matters similar to yours;
2. Master`s and/or specialization in the area; and
3. Academic work in the specific area.
Our Law Firm offers its services in all nine departments of Bolivia with a solid corporate and litigious structure. Furthermore, on a more global level, we have various international correspondents throughout the most important cities of Europe, Asia, North, Central and South America. This organizational structure has allowed us to attend to our local and international clients in a timely and efficient manner. Working with Rigoberto Paredes & Asociados Law firm is paramount to finding the security and trust on which you may rely, with comprehensive legal counseling guided by firmly formed attorneys who will provide you with prompt and efficient service, communication and results.
- ADMINISTRATIVE LAW AND SECTORIAL REGULATIONS
- AERONAUTIC LAW
- BANKING, PROJECT FUNDING, AND INSURANCE
- CIVIL AND CIVIL PROCEDURE LAW
- CONSTITUTIONAL LAW
- CORPORATE AND BUSINESS LAW
- CORPORATE GOVERNANCE
- CRIMINAL LAW AND PROCEDURES
- ENERGY & ELECTRIC POWER MATTERS
- IMMIGRATION LAW
- INSURANCE AND REINSURANCE
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW
- INTERNATIONAL LITIGATIONS
- INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND CUSTOMS
- LABOR RIGHTS, SOCIAL WELFARE AND HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
- LEGAL COUNSEL TO COMPANIES AND CORPORATE LAW
- MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS M&A
- MINING HYDROCARBONS AND NATURAL RESOURCES
- NGO´S, FOUNDATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS
- PROCEEDINGS - GESTORÍA BOLIVIA
- REAL ESTATE, URBAN PLANNING, CONSTRUCTION AND PROJECTS
- REORGANIZATION AND CORPORATE ENGINEERING
- SERVICES ABROAD
- STATE CONTRACTS
- TAX LAW