We know that finding a reliable lawyer of in another country is a complicated task that requires a great investment of time. Only small and medium law firms are fully aware of their local market, and are able to adapt to the needs that require foreign companies. The network allows a quick solution to a legal problem in another country through the law firm of its place of residence.
The Shaw Corporation
Attorneys at Law
102 Harrison Avenue, Unit 1
The Shaw Corporation, Attorneys at Law, is located in San Antonio, Texas. We also have offices in Washington, D.C.and Paris.
Our attorneys are admitted to practice before all courts in Texas, the US District Court for the Western District of Texas, the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, the US Supreme Court, the Boards of Contract Appeals of all Federal Agencies, the US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, the US Court of Federal Claims, the National Labor Relations Board, and the Government Accountability Office ("GAO").
We represent individuals and companies in the following Practice Areas:
- Litigation of contracts, commercial transactions, construction, and real estate in Texas and Federal Courts.
- Providing advice, mediation, and arbitration on contracts, commercial transactions, construction, and real estate.
- Drafting proposals in response to Requests for Proposals (RFP) for services.
- Establishing businesses on the GSA Schedule.
- Bid and Award Protests before the Government Accountability Office.
- Qualifying small business for 8(a), HUB Zone, and other minority status with the US Small Business Administration.
- Preparing mentoring, joint venture, and teaming agreements for specific government contracts.
- Size Status Protests and other matters involving the Small Business Administration.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts and contract changes with individual, companies, and federal, state, and local governments.
- Litigating claims before the Boards of Contract Appeals, the Federal Claims and other Federal Courts.
- Formation of corporations, limited liability corporations, partnerships, limited partnerships, limited liability partnerships, and joint ventures under Texas law.
- Probate law, Family law, and Immigration law on a case by case basis.