We know that finding a reliable lawyer of in another country is a complicated task that requires a great investment of time. Only small and medium law firms are fully aware of their local market, and are able to adapt to the needs that require foreign companies. The network allows a quick solution to a legal problem in another country through the law firm of its place of residence.
6, Rue Ibn Hazm Cité Jardins Le Belvédère 1002-Tunis
Languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, and Arabic.
Founded in 1986 by Maître Donia Hedda Ellouze - lawyer at the Supreme Court of Tunisia – the Law Firm “Cabinet Hedda- Ellouze, Ellouze & Belajouza-Felli” is specialized in foreign investments, corporate law, commercial law, mergers and acquisitions, privatization and international arbitration. The Firm habitually handles international transactions. The Firm provides services in English, French, Italian, Spanish, and Arabic languages.
As a full service international office, the Firm specializes in international and cross-border operations including:
- Foreign investments in various sectors of activity: industry, services, tourism, banking, agriculture;
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- International trade and commodities;
- Oil and gas: hydrocarbons regulation;
- Industrial and commercial property;
- Establishment of local and international NGOs;
- Real Estate;
- Franchise contracts;
- Corporate finance, restructuring and joint ventures;
- New technologies;
- Resolution of commercial disputes through arbitration.
The Firm’s approach and strategy is to adapt to the changing needs of its clients, aiming to provide top quality service in the shortest possible time.
International legal directories
Foreign and local Investments in different sectors of activity
Corporate finance and banking
Telecommunication and new technologies
Labour and employment
Commercial litigation and arbitration