We know that finding a reliable lawyer of in another country is a complicated task that requires a great investment of time. Only small and medium law firms are fully aware of their local market, and are able to adapt to the needs that require foreign companies. The network allows a quick solution to a legal problem in another country through the law firm of its place of residence.
Languages: Spanish, English, French, Italian, German
From its inception in 1965 our Firm has been implanted in Geneva. Budin & Partners has since extended its presence to Lausanne and Zug in order to respond to constantly evolving client needs, while maintaining its historic Geneva anchor. In the course of its 50 year history the Firm has also reinforced its international reach, including through the development of a large network of correspondent firms.
Since its founding, Budin & Partners has maintained the same values : efficiency, careful attention to the client’s needs and discretion. The Firm offers its clients, private and institutional, Swiss and international, a complete range of legal services. The Firm’s lawyers work in an integrated fashion, uniting their talent and expertise to offer a global and integrated service.
For Budin Partners each client is unique and is offered bespoke advice. Our structure permits us to offer a synergy of the many skills of our members while also maintaining a personal relationship based on trust and confidentiality.
Strengthened by its history, our Firm is proud to have cultivated and maintained stable longterm relations with its clients. Thanks to this bond of fidelity and trust we are able to follow our clients in the ever evolving and constant changes in their business.
Budin Partners comprises more than 30 dedicated lawyers, specialised in the principal domains of law, regularly uniting their skills to serve clients.
- International commercial litigations.Business law.
- International penal procedures.
- Commercial international law bankruptcy proceedings.
- Judicial and by arbitration proceedures.
- Swiss tax law.
- International tax system.
- Administrative law.
- Intellectual Property Family law
- Non-Profit Lease Law
- International Public and Private Law Labour and Employment Law
- Aviation Law Maritime and Transportation Law
- Administrative Law International Sales
- Real Property, Construction and Zoning
- International Trade Law
- Debt Recovery and Bankruptcy Tax and Tax Planning,
- International Judicial Cooperation Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Criminal Law and White Collar Crime Corporate, Commercia-l and Contract Law.
- Sports Law Banking and Finance.
- Insurance and Civil Liability Law International and Domestic Arbitration
- Trusts and Estates Civil and Commercial Litigation