We know that finding a reliable lawyer of in another country is a complicated task that requires a great investment of time. Only small and medium law firms are fully aware of their local market, and are able to adapt to the needs that require foreign companies. The network allows a quick solution to a legal problem in another country through the law firm of its place of residence.
18th, 19th, 22nd, 23rd, 34th Fl., ASEM Tower 517 Yeongdong-daero,
Gangnam-Gu, Seoul 06164
Korean, English, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Spanish and German.
Yoon & Yang LLC is one of the leading law firms in Korea providing the highest quality legal services with experience and expertise in corporate affairs, international transactions and all areas of litigation.
Optimized synergy of corporate advisory and litigation practices
Since its establishment in February 2003 through the merger of two leading firms in Korea, Yoon & Partners (which was recognized as a world-class law firm in the areas of corporate advisory, M&A, antitrust, IP and finance) and Roh & Yang (which was recognized as a top litigation law firm), Yoon & Yang LLC has achieved unprecedented growth as a result of the successful combination of the specialized practices of the two firms.
In March 2006, the firm merged with Kim Shin & Yu, a pioneer and leading law firm in Korea for decades in international transactions and a wide scope of practice areas.
Comprehensive one-stop legal services
Yoon & Yang LLC has many lawyers and other professionals who are experts and specialists in their respective fields. The firm’s lawyers are grouped into specialized teams according to practice area centering on the expertise and know-how of lawyers who are recognized as experts in their respective fields in order to provide specialized legal services.
A leading law firm in Korea which emphasizes global networks
In line with the globalization of the corporate environment, Yoon & Yang LLC opened its Tashkent office in January 2008, and is fully equipped to provide effective and specialized legal services suitable for the globalized corporate environment.
Commitment to the care and attention of clients and mutual trust
Yoon & Yang LLC practices law with the mindset of viewing our services from the perspective of clients based on the staunch belief that it is only possible to provide the highest quality legal services when the requisite care and attention is paid to clients and the trust of clients has been earned. The firm believes that the trust of clients can be earned only through the provision of consistent, top quality legal services.
A world-class law firm based in Korea
Yoon & Yang LLC aims to provide the highest quality legal services but will not stop at this goal. The firm has the vision to grow into a world-class law firm based in Korea by taking the initiative in observing the ethical principles of lawyers and valuing democratic relationships. The firm continuously strives to grow and develop together with our clients.
The Firm has multiple recognitions and awards. In 2020 it has obtained, among others, the following:
- Overseas Practice Law Firm of the Year” and “Tax and Trusts Law Firm of the Year”. ALB Korea Law Awards 2020
- Client Service Excellence Awards: South Korea (Law Firms) of Asialaw Awards 2020
- “Outstanding Firm”. Asialaw Client Service Excellence 2020
- “Recommended Law Firm in South Korea” en 15 practice áreas. Among others: Antitrust/Competition, Banking & Finance, Capital Markets, Corporate and M&A, Tax, IP, Labour and Employment and International Arbitration. Legal 500 Asia-Pacific 2020
- “Ranked Law Firm in South Korea” en 12 practice áreas. Among others: Competition/Antitrust, Corporate/M&A, Dispute Resolution, Employment and International Trade. Chambers & Partners Asia-Pacific 2020
- Intellectual property.
- Capital Markets.
- International arbitration.
- International Trade / Investment.
- Real Estate / Construction.
- Corporate governance.
- Insolvency / Restructuring.
- Employment / Labour.
- Telecommunications / Media / Technology.
- Financial regulation.
- Economic crimes.
- Government relations.