We know that finding a reliable lawyer of in another country is a complicated task that requires a great investment of time. Only small and medium law firms are fully aware of their local market, and are able to adapt to the needs that require foreign companies. The network allows a quick solution to a legal problem in another country through the law firm of its place of residence.
Languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian.
Specialized among other areas, in mercantile law, the firm offers consultation of high legal-economic quality for the foundation and assistance of companies, including financial transactions and development of strategies for the disposal of companies. For this, it consists of lawyers specialized in commercial law and in particular, of the lawyer/Rechtsanwältin Catalina Garay y Chamizo, who is president of the Association of German Lawyers in Spain (Deutscher Anwaltverein Spanien) since 2010. This association, founded in 1871 and therefore prior to the establishment of the Bar Associations in Germany, allows the lawyer/Rechtsanwältin Catalina Garay y Chamizo to be in contact with members of the Association of German Lawyers from all over Europe, highlighting her capacity for cooperation cross-border.The legal knowledge of the lawyers also extends to consulting companies in other fields, such as telecommunications, infrastructures, real estate, digital or artistic entities, like Telefónica, Bahnbau Grupp, Tinsa, PSJM, Webtrekk, HypZert, NSW, VDO and DGT, among others, whose names are mentioned with their explicit authorization.
- Spanish law
- Employment law (with specialist lawyer for Employment Law)
- And with extensive experience in:
- Dismissal and Dismissal Protection
- Part-time and Limitation
- Employment Contracts as well as Dissolution Agreements
- Property Law
- Property Purchase and Sale Support
- Mortgages and Land Charges
- Liability for Defects
- Property Transfer
- Drafting of Company Purchase and Sale Contracts
- Support in founding businesses such as GmbH, OHG, AG, KG, Ltd. and S.L.
- Representation for Business Negotiations
- Enterprise succession
- Corporate Law/M&A
- Transport and Traffic Law (with specialist lawyer for Traffic Law)
- Administrative fines and court orders
- Driver’s licence cancellation and medical-psychological assessment (MPU)
- Enforcements of accident damages
- Insurance Law
- Law of Succession and Family Law (with specialist lawyer for Family Law)
- Divorce and Separation