We know that finding a reliable lawyer of in another country is a complicated task that requires a great investment of time. Only small and medium law firms are fully aware of their local market, and are able to adapt to the needs that require foreign companies. The network allows a quick solution to a legal problem in another country through the law firm of its place of residence.
Zagreb y Dubrovnik (Croacia)
Đorđićeva 24, 10000 Zagreb, Croacia
Languages: Croatian, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Czech.
Law firm RAŠICA & PARTNERI (RAŠICA & PARTNERI) is recognized for its personal approach. We are committed to give each client and his or her case the attention it deserves, the highest priority always being the quality of representation and legal assistance. Our focus lies in competence and knowledge - high standards of legal support.
Throughout the years, we have distinguished ourselves particularly by legal consultation in the field of insurance law, insurance representation and mediation; in the field of contractual and non-contractual liability for damages, including litigation with international character; representation in litigation with the application of national regulations and EU law, as well as daily legal support to insurance companies and individual policyholders and insurance beneficiaries. Continuous professional support in legal protection insurance cases gave us additional perspective in cooperation with foreign clients and understanding of their needs.
Our personal approach to each client, availability, efficiency, practical and creative solutions and quick adaptation to changes in business, practices, labor and other applicable legislation are reasons for satisfaction of our clients, some of whom are leaders of the hotel industry, and other providers of tourism services. We have also specialized in specific areas of public law and we now advise and collaborate regularly with both local and state authorities.
In our legal team there are, with additional accreditations, certified attorney and conciliator registered in the register of conciliators of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Croatia, attorney and representative for trademarks, industrial design, geographical indications and trademarks of origin of goods and services, and topography of semiconductor products and a certified attorney for public procurement. We have specific experience as an attorney-at-law in state aid law on which she has lectured at various workshops for authorities.
- Insurance law - Compensation law - Commercial law - Corporate law - Labor law - State aid law - Protection of personal data (GDPR)
Other areas of practice: public procurement, criminal law and misdemeanor law, real estate and registration law, copyright and media law.
- Counseling (the possibility of daily legal advice and support, advice in individual cases, drafting of legal reports, comprehensive review of the clients legal situation from the point of view of a particular legal area - with appropriate legal advice with proposal for amendment, etc.)
- Drafting of contracts and other legal acts
- Representation of clients in court, administrative and other proceedings (including assistance in the collection of documentation prior to initiating proceedings, and subsequent representation and support in the execution of decisions obtained)
- Representation and execution of alternative dispute resolution methods (representing clients or providing the service of a mediator conducting mediation proceedings).